Mark’s national bankruptcy practice involves representation of businesses in all types of bankruptcy proceedings and related commercial litigation. Mark has over twenty years of experience in commercial bankruptcy matters involving core and non-core bankruptcy issues. Mark’s clients have included representing secured and unsecured creditors, and other parties in interest in bankruptcy matters and related litigation, creditor committees, purchasers in Section 363 sales, Chapter 11 debtors and Chapter 7 bankruptcy trustees.
- Bankruptcy and Creditor’s Rights.
Education and Certifications
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law (1989)
– Board Member – Moot Court
- B.A. (Economics and Spanish), University of Virginia – College of Arts & Science (1985)
– Graduated with Distinction
Prior Work Experience
- Partner, Estes Okon Thorne & Carr, PLLC.
- Partner/Founder of Dallas office, Ciardi Ciardi & Astin
- Shareholder, Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr, P.C.
- Partner/Shareholder, Locke Liddell & Sapp, LLP
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Courts for all districts of Texas
- Northern District of Texas
- Southern District of Texas
- Eastern District of Texas
- Western District of Texas
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Texas Monthly – Super Lawyer (Bankruptcy) 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- D Magazine Best Lawyers in Dallas (Bankruptcy) 2007, 2008 and 2009
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, American Bankruptcy Institute